Thursday 22 September 2016

Product of Interest: Flexo

Hello and welcome to a new thing that I'm trying. I have recently been noticing more and more products being available that are intended to enhance the Lego experience rather than competing with or ripping off Lego. Some of these products look fantastic and I'm starting this new Product of Interest feature on the blog to try and highlight the ones that I personally think are worth a look.


On this Product of Interest I'm going to be looking at Flexo. Flexo is a combination of building bricks and flexible tendons which can combine with your existing brick collection to make creations with a bit of bounce to them. The brick part appears to be mainly orange colored plate pieces with grooves cut out to fit the flexible tendons in various ways. The tendons come in various lengths and can bend, twist and stretch.


I think this looks like an amazing product and can't wait to try it out. They are currently running a Kickstarter campaign and have already reached their goal. The campaign has 10 days left (at the time of writing) and has added a stretch goal to produce a more neutral colour for the brick parts. I can understand this stretch goal but who isn't a fan of orange. I've already backed the project and can't wait to receive first kit. I encourage anybody who is interested to check out their Kickstarter and back them if you like what you see. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment