Saturday 24 September 2016

Product of Interest: Flybrix





Along with Lego I have a major interest in technology. One of the hot topics at the moment in the technological world is drone tech. Drones can be useful for taking photos in hard to reach places, making delivers and just the general fun of controlling a remote flying machine. Most commercial drones are expensive but the people over at Flybrix have made a fun, cost effective, customisable option using custom Lego compatible parts. These drones are perfect for Lego fans, Hobbyists and as an educational tool for children.




Flybrix officially launched a few days ago and they are getting a lot of media attention right now and rightly so for such an interesting product. They have various kits available at various price points and currently have them for ale at a limited time introductory price. The kits require no soldering and are advertised as being crash friendly. You can use your own bricks to customise your drone and even take your favorite minifigures for a spin.


I look forward to eventually getting one of their kits and trying it out. When I do I will write a full review to let you guys know what I think. I contacted the people at Flybrix and they have provided me with a free shipping code for my readers. So if you're interested in drone technology and/or Lego then head over to the Flybrix website and use the code FreeShippingBB for free shipping or follow this link to get the code added automatically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment