Sunday 16 October 2016

Competition: Win Lego Monster Fighters 30200 Zombie chauffeur coffin car


So I was sorting through some of my Lego and came across a plethora of the Lego Monster Fighters 30200 Zombie chauffeur coffin car set. I clearly got them all to make a zombie army but ended up (like most of my ideas) not doing much about it. I thought as it is near Halloween it would be fun to run a little competition to win one of these spooky little sets. Unfortunately I opened all of the bags a while ago but stored the sets in press seal bags so if you win you will receive a brand new and complete set with minifigure and instructions but not in the original bag. To enter just follow me on twitter and retweet the competition tweet by the 23rd of October. I will be picking a winner at random and announcing the winner a few days later. This competition is open to UK residents only. Good luck and happy Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment