Friday 21 October 2016

MINIFIGS.ME Pokéfigs Review


With the recent release of the Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo on 3DS I am super excited for the game's full release. I've played the demo and watched the trailers and I can't wait to play this new Pokemon adventure. So to placate my Pokemania for a little while I'm going to look at some custom Pokemon Lego things. This time we have some Pokéfigs made by the good people at MINIFIGS.ME. They released these at the peak of Pokemon Go's popularity and I picked these up then but never got around to reviewing them. At first release there was a promotion to get a printed great ball which I also managed to get.







What is a Pokéfig you ask? Well a Pokéfig is an incredibly cute figure of a Pokemon printed on a Lego head piece. There a six Pokéfigs in total and they all look adorable. The print on all of these figures are excellent and you recognise the Pokemon they represent instantly. My favourite is Oddish and he is the only one which has an extra piece to complete the character which is a green flower piece for the top of his head. You can also get Venonat, Poliwhirl, Koffing, Jigglypuff and Ghastly. All of them look great and use interesting plastic colours to represent the character. I think my only complaint is that Poliwag would probably have been better suited than Poliwhirl just because of the size of them.



Remember they are printed on minifigure heads so they can connect to minifigure bodies as well as standard Lego studs. You can also use Lego minifigure head and hair pieces on them as well if you want to do something funny with them.


The Great Ball is similar to the Pokeball I reviewed last time I got some Pokemon related items from MINIFIGS.ME. It is printed on a 1x1 white tile and the print looks great.


I highly recommend these adorable little figures and I really like the innovative idea of printing them on minifigure heads. Keep up the good work MINIFIGS.ME.



0 comments:

Post a Comment