Monday 3 October 2016

Lego Minifigures Series 16 Hiker Review

The Hiker is one of the figures from series 16 that I didn't really pay much attention to when they where announced. I have no interest in hiking and and hiker minifigure sounded fairly boring to me. However I think this figure is a pleasant surprise as I feel there is quite a lot to him.






Firstly his head has two face prints and I really like both. One is an ultra happy face and the other is a lost expression. His torso is printed with a green and blue hoody motif complete with straps for his backpack. His legs are dual molded to give the effect of tan trousers with brown boots. There is printing on the hip piece and top of the legs to add detail to his hiking pants. The spiky hair piece is nothing new and has most likely been available in this colour before. The backpack is very interesting as it is a new piece and I think it is dual molded with a lighter blue for his sleeping bag roll. Additionally he comes with two printed tile accessories, a compass printed on a 1x1 transparent tile and a map (apparently of the greeble trail) printed on a light blue 2x2 tile.



The Hiker is a figure I didn't expect to like but he has turned out to be one of my favorites of this series. If you want to feel him out you can try finding the map tile but beware that the pirate also comes with a map of the same shape so you might want to back up the tile by finding the backpack which is unique to the Hiker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment