Wednesday 5 October 2016

Lego Minifigures Series 16 Cute Little Devil Review

Just in time for Halloween we have another trick or treater minifigure in the form of the cute little devil. I got this little guy in the first packet I opened from this series and I was not disappointing. I love Halloween so this figure is a welcome addition and I hope to see more trick or treaters in future.





He has a cheeky face print with his tongue sticking out, possibly licking his lips as he thinks about all of the sweets he's about to consume. The torso has printing which looks like a zipped red hoody and as he is just a child, he has the short legs which are also red. The wings are the same as the wings found on the Gargoyle from series 14 but this time they are red to match the red devil theme he has going on. The most interesting things he is wearing are the Devil horned hat piece which I believe is new and the pointy devil tail which I'm certain is new. Both are great new pieces and I can see them definitely being used for other figures. His accessories include a black trident piece which I think is the first time it has appeared in that colour and a cute little pumpkin bucket which is very similar to the one the Skeleton Costume Guy figure had in Series 14 but face on the pumpkin is slightly different.

Overall I think this figure has a simple, well executed design and is very fun. The new pieces are great and he would fantastic in Halloween MOC. As I mentioned before more costumed characters and trick or treaters are welcome additions to the collectible minifigure collection.

If you liked this review please follow me on twitter to keep up to date with future news, reviews and products of interest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment