Saturday 8 October 2016

Product of Interest: BoxTop Builder


So I noticed this cool little invention designed specifically for Lego builders while browsing Kickstarter the other day. The BoxTop Builder is designed to help you create the perfect space to build your Lego sets. The handy box comes with a flat surface with a lip to prevent pieces from falling off and getting lost. There is a useful instruction book holder to maximize the space you have to build in. The removable tray holds your the pieces of the current bag you are working on and even stores them safely if you want to continue your build later. It all folds away neatly so you can store it on a shelf ready for your next build.




I think this is a great product and I hope it gets funded. I often do my builds on a desk and usually use a ruler to add a lip to it so I don't lose any pieces on the floor so that a certain cheeky little puppy can't run along and pick them up. I have a lot of trouble with where to put the instruction booklet during a build and I often leave all of the pieces out on the desk if the build spans a couple of days. This product would solve all those problems and I love it.


If you're interested, head over to the BoxTop Builder Kickstarter page and show your support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment